Thursday, January 22, 2015

Identity (Eyes Wide Open #1) by Ted Dekker




Who am I?

My name is Christy Snow. I'm seventeen and I'm about to die.

I'm buried in a coffin under tons of concrete. No one knows where I am. My heart sounds like a monster with clobber feet, running straight toward me. I'm lying on my back, soaked with sweat from the hair on my head to the soles of my feet. My hands and feet won't stop shaking.

Some will say that I m not really here. Some will say I'm delusional. Some will say that I don t even exist. But who are they? I'm the one buried in a grave.

My name is Christy Snow. I'm seventeen. I'm about to die.

So who are you?

To start off, I'd like to just say that this book was a rollercoaster of emotions. One minute I was scared, the next I was mesmerized. Just up and down and up and down and I want more! This book is a part of a series and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I don't know how I could've waited so long to read this. It really is wonderfully written. 

The only thing that I'm not really up to par with is the supernatural aspect of it. Some of the things in the book make it seem that there is supernatural elements within it and others make it seem more like human error. Other than that, I enjoyed this book and would definitely continue reading further into the series. I give this book a 5/5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment